10.18.2012

i don't feel like i've ever been this frustrated

if you don't like me, tell me. don't play games with me. I can't do this anymore. I really can't take this shit anymore. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't care. But I do. you know I do. I don't believe you can't see it, that you can't feel it. and if you were sure, wouldn't you want to walk down this road together? because we can work around anything, everything, if the feelings are there. but if they're not, then nothing in hell could ever make this work. I want so much for this to be something great, something beautiful. and I feel like I'm all in. But I don't know where the fuck you are. I don't know what the fuck you're doing. I don't think you know what you're doing and honestly, I don't know if you even care.

This is no longer about any stupid game.
This isn't about playing anyone hot and cold.
This is about you and me and what's gonna happen.
Someone told me not to fuck this up.
But I'm so scared it already has been.
and I have no idea where your heart's at anymore. 

No comments: